Sunday, January 20, 2013

Joshua's 8th Birthday

My youngest is now 8. He celebrated his 8th birthday a week or so ago. We had a party at the house for him. He invited friends from school and a neighbor friend. He wanted to invite a lot, but I gave him a limit. As you will see in the pictures- he mainly has girl friends. It was really cute when it was time for them to give him his gift because I asked them to say one thing they liked about Josh. I loved hearing their responses. One said, "He's the best friend a girl could ever have". Another said, "He's so nice". The boy said, " I like Josh because he always invites me to his parties". They also had to pop a balloon and they loved that. We played some real fun games. I had a blast watching their excitement. Awww the innocence of youth...how fleeting. It was refreshing being surrounded by 7, soon to be 8 year olds. The party was a success.
Costco Cake...delicious!


Time to sing Happy Birthday


We played a fun game and this was the end result.
 
Drawing silly faces on balloons waiting for all the friends to arrive

Posing with the birthday boy

Our moment before the party started

They loved this game


 

No comments:

Post a Comment