Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Summer Vacation is Here!

Summer means ... unstructured play time, unscheduled days, slow down, time for conversations, late nights playing outside, ice cream, slushies, flip flops, long runs in the early morning, long walks in the evening, mowing the lawn, water balloon fights, drinking out of the hose, washing the car, sunburns, peeling skin, cub scout day camp, zions camp, bbq's, hanging with friends, hanging with cousins, camping, hiking, the canyon, the library, temple baptisms with my youth, temple mornings, homework, exams (yes, I am going to summer school), tubing on Utah lake, bike rides (I need to buy a bike for my birthday), OH and turning 40 this summer, a 15 year old, a 14 year old, Rexburg Idaho to visit Auntie La ...etc. etc.

 Enjoy your summer!

5/2013

Heather Wright (Thirkettle) and I at Nicole's Bridal Shower
We have known each other since we were 5 years old.

The Navarro Girls with Heather!
Good Times!






No comments:

Post a Comment