Tuesday, December 18, 2012

doTERRA Tuesdays!

I've decided that once every two weeks I am going to dedicate a blog post to doTERRA.
The word do (long "o" sound) TERRA is a Latin derivative meaning "gift of the earth". The company doTERRA sells the purest from of essential oils on the market today. These oils are truly a gift from the earth: from the lavender flower's extracted oil that can relieve stress and the pain of burns to the sacs of oil microscopically found on the peppermint leaf that can calm an upset stomach and help fight fatigue. doTERRA's oils are Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade which means they go through extra testing to ensure they are in their purest form. I have used other oils in the past, and I can tell the difference in quality- doTERRA's oils are unmatched.

I am a firm believer and practicer (is that even a word ;-)) of natural holistic healing. I have never been much of a user or advocate of pharmaceutical medicine. Natural healing agents have been on the earth from the very beginning of time. Plants, flowers, trees, - the things of the earth were made to be used medicinally as well as for emotional healing. The bible mentions oils that were used anciently, such as, frankincense, myrrh, and cassia. There are many more mentioned but these are the ones I remember off the top of my head. I prefer to use first and foremost natural healing agents - essential oils. I have seen firsthand the healing and relief that doTERRA's Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential oils have had on myself and my family.
We are reinventing health care in our family - join us on our journey.

Stay tuned for the post on January 1, 2013 in which I will share an oil that has been invaluable to me personally...

PS I wish you lived closer to me so I could give you samples of these amazing oils.
PPS I will still be blogging about our life too... gonna try to be better about being more consistent.

Here's to a HEALTHIER and PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR...



No comments:

Post a Comment