Monday, November 19, 2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Tomorrow morning the boys and I will be heading out to Arizona.
We are spending Thanksgiving with Grandma and Grandpa Schuett and the boys' dad. We are looking forward to our adventure. Pictures and a new post about this trip will be up sometime next week.
 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING! FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND READERS OF MY BLOG
I hope your day with family is memorable and full of gratitude for the bounty you have been blessed with. 
 
 
I wanted to share a link to this wonderful talk given in General Conference
 by President Uchtdorf. It will help remind all of us what really matters in our daily life.
 
 
 
Happy Thanksgiving from our family to Yours!

The tough look! Love it

Look at that pile I raked, and yes I jumped into it.
It wasn't as cushiony as I expected it to be.:-)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment