Monday, December 26, 2011

Wrapping up the Year!

As the year comes to a close, I find myself reflecting on everything that has
transpired over the past 360 days. Three main things have struck a deep
chord inside of me:
1. God's timing is always right.
2. I struggle with single mom pride (not being humble enough to receive help).
3. Life is sweet and fulfilling on the narrow road.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boys are sporting their new pj pants santa left.

Merry Christmas!

My sister and I... friends forever.


Just a few of us posing for a Christmas picture!
Andrew, Ike, Savannah, Isaac Jr., Abi, Kata, Josh, Matthew and Anna-Maria.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess I should report on my 2011 New Year's resolution in regards to dating. Drum roll please.....
I didin't go on one single date. Now don't feel sorry for me because I was spared from some potential
disasters. I did learn a few things from the online singles websites so it wasn't a total waste of time or money. I learned that I can open up to males that I trust, whether it be talking on the phone or corresponding through email. I learned that good wholesome men are nearing extinction. Lastly, I learned when the timing is right the Lord has a man in mind for me, and it will be a sacred union that will surpass my understanding.

All in a ll it's been a wonderful year. By the way, this past semester I got four A's and one A-, not bad considering I wanted to withdraw from all my classes at the beginning of the semester because of Josh's 16 day  hospitalization. I'm glad I stuck with it and the Lord helped me through. As the New Year approaches I anticipate more learning and growth to continue, thus preparing me for what the Lord has in store.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment