Friday, July 8, 2011

Jumpin' Jahosaphat...it's July!

So July is a big month for our family because there are 3 birthdays.
This year they are big deal birthdays, at least two of them. My oldest will turn 13 and be an official teenager.



 The second oldest will be 12, big deal in the church because of Priesthood ordination, Boy Scouts, and graduation from Primary.




I can't believe how quickly they grow up. In a few short years they will be serving missions, and I will be officially OLD, but for now I will be 38 years young this month. I'm also going "Coastal with Kenny". For my birthday my sis and I are going to the Kenny Chessney concert at the Usana July 9th.



What else could be going on in the month of July? Well, this little guy will be having surgery next week. As most of you know he has Spina Bifida which entails a lot of complications, two of which are a neurogenic bladder and bowel. What's that you say? Well, basically the message never gets to his brain that his bladder and bowels are full of waste because of the compromised spine. Catheterizations are routine, bowel treatments vary. Well Josh will be able to get an ACE (antegrade continence enema) which will allow fecal continence. Yippee! This little one is a trooper.
Lastly, for the month of July we will be venturing on our annual Navarro family campout!
We are very excited about this, as we love camping and being out in nature. So Jumpin' Jahosaphat
July is here and we are loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment